Vein Treatment Denver
Laser Spider Vein Treatment
After Care Instructions
Maximizing Results — Your After-Treatment Regimen:
- Apply Arnica gel four times a day for two days.
- After your laser treatment, you should refrain from vigorous exercise for at two days.
- Also, hot baths, showers, and hot tubs should be avoided during the first week after treatment.
- Brisk walking is perfectly fine and actually promotes healing. Ice during the first 48 hours, and tepid/lukewarm baths or showers helps to minimize any reaction.
- Keeping the legs elevated for the first 24 hours is beneficial.
Typically after a vein treatment, at our Denver facility, some redness and swelling are visible. The appearance is very similar to a scratch. Ice and time will help to reduce this redness over the first 48 hours. Rarely, some bruising may be visible as part of the healing process. Follow-up visits are scheduled 10-12 weeks apart to allow for sufficient recovery to take place. Smaller veins may only require one treatment, whereas larger, deeper veins may require a series of vein treatments in Denver.
Tattoo Undo and Veins Too provides the best possible care when it comes to vein treatment in Denver. We understand the trauma and anxiety spider veins can cause which is why we make our process easy and efficient.
If you have any questions at all please call Tattoo Undo and Veins Too at (303) 990-0120.
Click here to download the instructions.